Project: Gravity Forms Tutorials
The purpose of this project is to introduce new users to Gravity Forms and its potential to add complex functionality to their sites by creating contact forms, check out forms, surveys, polls, and more. The goal of these videos is to encourage people to investigate Gravity Forms further, learn more about the product offerings, and then either purchase a license or create their own online demo.
These videos should:
- Introduce first-time visitors to the key features and benefits of Gravity Forms,
- Provide answers to the most frequently asked questions about getting started with Gravity Forms,
- Dispel the myth that Gravity Forms is just for creating simple forms,
- Educate new and potential customers on how to use Gravity Forms to create polls, surveys, create
user accounts, check out forms, mailing lists, and more, and…
- Clock in at no more than 3-5 minutes in duration per video.
- Approval of proposal and terms of agreement.Completed: June 6
- Receipt of deposit payment.Completed: June 6
- Project kick-off call! TBD: July 1
- Ingredients we need from you before we can begin:
- High-resolution logo file: SVG, EPS, or PNG with transparent background.
- Any branding guidelines that may apply to the presentation of your logo in these videos.
- Background music genre preferences? Feel free to suggest examples!
- Select the voice you’d like for your videos! Listen to samples here.
- Office closed for Independence Day.July 4
- Set up local demo site for use in videos.Target: July 5
- Suggest options for background music. Target: July 5
- Scripts written and submitted for client review.Target: July 8-19
- Record voice overs from client-approved scripts.Target: July 22-23
- Record on-screen actions and edit videos.Target: July 24-30
- Videos complete and furnished to client for review!Target: July 31
- Client-requested revisions, if necessary.TBD
Need to get in touch?
If you have any questions at any time, feel free to email: firstname.lastname@example.org